Monday, March 2, 2009

Roller Coaster Havoc

Life is a roller coaster, with its ups and downs, not forgetting the turbulence. The twists and turns of this ride many make you a better person or otherwise, the effect of the rides are yours alone to determine.

For a number of years in my live I have experienced the havoc of life turbulence on my emotions. But, I really have not wasted too much time to mourn over it; I just drag myself and move on. What the world has to think or say about me does not stop me from moving on. I pray to the Lord and keep looking for hope, wherever I can find it. I brace myself some times in preparation for more bad news, so that when it comes, it will not hit me as much.

How often can you hide the turbulence of life? Well……………. I can make a pledge here that if you have been trough the highest ride of the roller coaster, than you can hide anything from the preying eyes of the world. The best you can do is smile and laugh as hard, reassuring everyone in your life that the ride wasn’t that bad after all.

After a while, I guess I just forgot what it was like not to be on the ride again, I feel that my life is finally on solid ground. I kneel and ask the Lord in prayers, that the tickets to the roller coaster ride will not be mine again; I just want to get off it and move on.

I can never allow anyone else, as much as they want to, as much as they may need to, to have the joy of seeing me screaming on that turbulence of the roller coaster ride, and I wish not for anyone to go and take that ride after me.

People can watch, whisper and talk, but support there were none. I just want to tell everyone out there, whenever you are up on top of the ride, and looking down on that huge loop before the drop in front of you, be reassured that you are the only one in that car.

Life is a roller coaster, as joyful as the ride can be the havoc on your emotions can be twice as great………. Be prepared not to be afraid.

No comments: