Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Persona of a LIAR

Checking my email is an everyday must for me, most of the messages are good to be deleted straight away, some are worth reading and others are just information that you might need one future day. However, there are days that you will receive a message that keeps your mind boggling.

The email message carried a subject titled “Help P and C”, was one of those messages that have this impact on me today, as weird as the content may seem, I can’t help wondering if this message was sent to me by mistake or intentionally, just to let me know that this bitch is still a liar.

I laughed about the content of the message as I was sharing it with hubby and my little angel, for all the years that I have known you, I know that you are a liar, a very good one, in fact a cream of a liar, you even went so far in seeking my assistance to lie for you where your marriage was concerned. Of course, you are such a speaker or can I correct that word by saying that you are such a smooth talker, that everyone breathe into your lying tactics gracefully.

Your secret is safe with me, this I assured you, however, I hope someday you will realize that your stage of persona might just be the very things that drown you, so my advice wake up bitch before it is too late.

No comments: