Friday, March 20, 2009

Imaginary Invisible Friend

It was always good when Chef Diva makes time to chat with me, she is ever so witty and funny, and we have so many things to chat about. She told me that the house is empty and she is pretty lonely that she is now beginning to talk to herself.

We laughed about this, and I told her that at least she is talking to herself in private, not like many people that I have seen here, just the other day I was travelling on the train, and in front of me sat a young girl. She started talking and I quickly looked at her, thinking that she was talking to me, but no, she was not.

As the train halted at every station, she will repeat the announcement made through the drain pipe of the train loudly, next she started to talk again. I was beginning to feel embarrassed because I can’t help but keep stealing a funny look at her. Then, she made a hand gesture like as though she was talking on the mobile with someone, while no mobile was visible in her hand.

To me this is not only pretty lonely, this got to be super duper lonely, and when she arrived at her destination, she got up repeating the station name, and laughing all to herself. Poor child, I hope she will let go of her imaginary invisible friend soon before it is too late.

As for you Chef Diva, remember your little sister is not there, so !!!!!!

No comments: