Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Night.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The temperature came down yet again after a few days of nice breeze and sun. I have planned to go out today but decided not to leave the bed, so another fastidious day it will be. However, I can never be bored.

News from home is better and I am so glad to know that, I can only keep on praying for you to gather all your will, and get better to fight Big C. My medic princess is getting along better with her colleague, Chef Diva is accepting that there are many ass holes out there, my one and only is catching up in his new job, and my daughter in law is progressing well with her pregnancy, Alhamdulillah.

Somehow, I thank the Lord for I am sleeping better these days, I am sure this is because I am able to go to bed free of thoughts, and lots of supplication.

For a long time I have had my share of sleepless nights, I will stay awake night after night not knowing what to do, while keeping the TV on all throughout the night. In those nights I might be blessed with an hour here or an hour there of sleep, not more. I just dread when the sun comes down and the night returns.

It is those dark hours that you are truly alone with your own thoughts; it is actually a time of honesty, no fooling and no kidding yourself. There were times that I will shed some silent tears due to feeling sorry for myself, or because I could not grab for an answer in the dark or it is the lousy feelings of being let down. Now, while waiting for sleep to come I enjoy the sound of this little home, the crick and cracks that it makes. The sounds of the world outside, wind or rain bring so much calm to my soul. I no longer wonder what will come tomorrow. I truly live for today.

I am sleeping better; the worrying about moment is better left alone. Whatever the future holds for me will reveal itself when the time comes, meanwhile I will just sleep and everything else can wait.

No comments: