Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hang On little Darling

My little angel is sick and what is more upsetting is that I knew about her situation even before I was informed by the house mom. She was sick for nearly two days with high fever and bad stomach, and was still made to go to classes. How is it that not a single soul who is supposedly caring for her not notice this?

Yesterday, I told her to take the magic pill and go straight to bed, and that I will be waking her up at around 2 am her time to take another magic pill so that her fever will be in control. It is so sad to be monitoring her situation remotely.

This morning in my inbox I finally got a message from the house mom informing me that she is now in the infirmary and have to miss the Friday school, and that she is being taken care of by a certain someone. The message also informed me that she is being fed with sushi and apple juice. Arrr ……………… wait a minute, did I read that right sushi? When she is having a bad stomach and a fever? What can I comment more? I realize that like many boarding schools, this is just another money making machine.

Many would think that I am over reacting over nothing, but as her mother, I know when she gets sick, she gets really sick and it will last for at least a week. I will not be able to chat with her today or may be tomorrow too as she is being kept in the infirmary and will only return to the cottage when she is considered well.

Hang on there little darling, we will be together soon. I love and miss you so much.

No comments: