Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pok, Kabayan........................ No, I Am Cencalok Ok


Lady: “Pok, Pok, Kabayan?”

Me: “Sorry, I am not Filipino”

Lady: “Ahhh………………. Sorry Pok, but would you like to donate for the Philipines society here?”

Me: “no” and starts to walk away.

Hubby: “What, what was she calling you? Pork?”

Me: “no, not pork but pok”

Hubby: “What is Pok?”

Me: “How will I know, do I look like a Filipino?”

Then after about 5 minutes we were stopped by 2 ladies (obviously they were Filipino), and yeah alright I do look like them, so what? We are all from the same Geographical area. Hubby even commented that we have one kind of funny nose, ok, so what?

2nd lady: “Kayaban, Pok?”

Me: “No”

Turning to my husband

2nd lady: “You sir?”

I wanted to laugh so much but was controlling it, hello……………………. Are you blind, does he look like a Filipino?

Message of this entry:

No I am not a Filipino, yes I do get offended being always asked if I am one, and to my dear husband funny nose or not, “how come you are also being mistaken as one?” Ha ha ha……………..

Pok, Kabayan………………………… I am cencalok ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: