Monday, June 13, 2011

A Farm Life Experience

 
 
 
 
 

When I first told my little angel to go and try living in the farm with some host parents during her first term break, she was so adamant that she is not going to spend her holidays on any farm, and she even said that it will make her so sad if I forced her to go and live on the farm. Therefore, I got her back to spend the holidays with me.

Guess what, the opportunity for her to experience farm life came without me having to put her there. Over the long weekend her host parents had took her to spend a night on the farm, and she loves it. She told me while we were chatting, “I love it so much on the farm mama, I don’t even want to come back to the city.” She continues, “I never knew that their farm is so nice, I thought their farm is like “kampong” in Segamat.” There you go my ever so innocent little angel. I am so glad she had the experience.

Like I always told my angels, experience every good thing in your life at least once, and try to stay as far away as you can from indulgence of bad things.

The farm, one day may be hubby will like it too, so that we all can go and live on a farm.

No comments: