Friday, May 13, 2011

Smear Campaign

When you were telling the world about how bad I am, in exchange for some quick bucks, how were you feeling then? I bet you must be thinking that you owe the world. Do you ever feel cheap and low having to sell the story of someone else for your own benefit? I guess no, never, rather to you it must be a great achievement as the bucks will keep on rolling as long as they are buying your stories.

Now I heard the tables are being turned against you, there are smear campaign about you. For your information, no I am not rejoicing in your time of misery, but I am praying to the Lord to open your eyes. It must be so nasty for someone to not have an inch of dignity to halt and ponder for a while before spreading lies about someone else. Does it cause you to have sleepless nights when you are being slandered in the public eyes? Does it make you feel rotten and hollow because whatever you try to say does not make any difference anymore? Well, you are now eating your own humble pie. Again, don’t get me wrong I wish not for the world to turn against you.

I am someone who does not really believe in the prophecy of “what goes around comes around”, neither do I think karma plays such an important role in my Islamic upbringing. However, when the nastiness of your own act comes knocking on your doors, I can only imagine how small that makes you feel.

You published out so boldly that your house that was built on lies about other peoples` lives will be delivered soon or should already been delivered. I hope it will not be a house of miseries, as some unhappy spirit might come and haunt you there.

Bow to the Lord will you, seek His forgiveness and let Him plant only nobility in your heart.

May you be at peace.

No comments: