Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fight My Angels

I taught my children, I taught my children how to fight. They have to learn to fight for their rights; they have to know that when they are right nothing is to be spared.

Chef Diva has got the best of this now, she is super smart and I know no one will mess around with her. My Medic Princesses is still very diplomatic where fighting for her rights is concerned, unless I am not offering the help, she will then put up for her stand. Now that she is in the real rat world I hope she will have a tongue like my Chef Diva too.

What can I write about my little angel, well as the name goes, she is an angel, always peaceful and subtle. I am teaching her to do what she needs to do, when she needs to do and not be afraid. She is now living on her own among friends yet strangers in a dormitory life.

Once on a winter evening, someone purposely asked her if she can give her jacket for her to use. Alright……… wait a minute; do you think that is appropriate or part of showing the act of bullying? My smart little angel lashed at her (diplomatically of course), and the next minute she left my little angel alone with her tail between her legs (ha ha ha).

Today, like many other days she told me that she could not eat the food there, because the food was really horrible. I challenged her to go and talk to the house mom, precisely, she was hesitant at first but after a few coaxing she went to face her challenge.

My little angel, I want you to be a fighter for your own right always.

No comments: