Monday, May 23, 2011

Do You Know?

This morning hubby and I woke up early; we choose not to have breakfast together, even when he offered to take me to that Bio restaurant. I was tempted but something inside me just was not in for it.

He went to work on his new scooter that I bought as an early birthday gift. It lights up my heart when I see him happy with just a simple thing as a new scooter. I had another day at the doctor, it never stops or maybe it will someday. I hope so.

For some strange reasons I felt that I am missing my three angels so much. Maybe I was excited about something, maybe it is just that contemplation of doing silly things with them that I am pining for, I know not.

Today I am so not in my blogging mood, but I just need to share my virtual excitement of nothing over nothing. It is just an inner untold feeling of a wife and a mother. I thought it would be interesting to just jot that down, no not about my untold feelings, but just how I am feeling.

I don’t want to pretend that I understand what the untold feelings are all about and why things are happening the way they are. However, I am confident that there is a reason for everything.

But do you know why do bad things happen and why do bad people live lavishly?

Do you know?

No comments: