Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Kick ASS

When I kick ass, I make sure that I kick them so hard that they will remember me for life.

People are all so money face, each and every one that I know or I may not know, but as long as they are human beings, they are money face and nothing matters in their life except the smell of money.

With all the turn of events that took place with my little angel, I contacted the travel agent who did all her booking. I informed her of the problems that my little angel had to encounter, thus causing her to miss all the flights. Instead of telling me what she could do to help reissue the tickets, I was told to pay nearly two thousand AUD for my little angel to return.

I was fuming mad, bloody fool and she had the guts to tell me that it was none of the airline's faults that my daughter does not want to continue with the journey.

Well, every dog will have its days, definitely today was not mine, but I made sure that for all the light of her life she remembers what I told her and “ouch” when I labeled her as a STUPID Swine. Get it bitch you ARE.

With the grace of the Lord I managed to sort out everything for my little angel and Alhamdulillah, she will be returning to school pretty soon.

Tell me does it hurt where I kick you?

“He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire” - Winston Churchill

No comments: