Saturday, May 14, 2011

His Friday And My Friday

 
 
 
 
 
His Friday and my Friday = our Friday

First it was the diagnostic laboratory – blood, blood and more blood

Then to the dentist – he had to do an operation on one of the root canals. Like a baby, he requested that I be allowed to sit in the room during the procedure. The smell of the anesthetic was making me high, and in the end I don’t know who were more sedated he or me?

When he was done, I was surprised at the way he looked. His face was lob sided due to the swelling from the operation. There were stitches on the gum, it was gross. Seeing him in this situation made me forget that I was also in pain.

As we walked back I can only pray that we will grow old together, for there is no one else that I would rather be with than him.

No comments: