Monday, May 2, 2011

I Don't Know

I woke up at 0137 hours, wondering all the possibilities that could have been. I walked to the windows and looked out hoping to see some people still walking the street. There were none, the street was quiet, even the midnight tram was not in sight. It was so peaceful, only the leaves moving and the moon half hidden, and the ground drying up after a rain shower.

What am I thinking of, what am I pondering about? I don’t know, just questions, and questions. I tried digging deep into my brain to seek for an answer, there were many, in fact too much of answers but which is the right one? I don’t know.

Will I have the time of my life ever; will I be given the opportunity to do what I want to do? I don’t know.

I said a prayer thanking the Lord for what I am today and putting my heart in the right place at the right time. The Lord has never failed me, failures are solely mine.

I walked back to my bed, what’s next? I don’t know!!!

No comments: