Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Doctor You Are!!!!!!

I was all dressed up to go and meet hubby, and then onward for my doctor appointment, when Chef Diva called requesting that I wait for her so that she can get the house keys from me.

The weather was good, not windy at all, but it took me more than 10 minutes to wait for the tram. Arrived at the designated meeting place and hubby was already there. We then proceeded to the bus stand, where we had to wait, wait and wait some more. I noticed that more people were coming to wait for the same bus, which finally arrived almost after 20 minutes.

We arrived at the Neurologist clinic on time, just to discover that he does not speak a single word of English, and that his English speaking secretary had left for the day, and that he looked scary, and that his clinic messy and smelling of cigarettes. I was glad for all these as it allowed us to run out of his clinic without a second thought.

We were wondering as we walked back to the bus stand, how can this man be recognized as a Neurologist, where does he get his qualification from, and how can he even be registered to practice. How?

I am not going to look for another Neurologist, instead I will just wait for the one recommended by my doctor to return from his vacation, I can wait albeit the constant pain, and my resistance to ignore the pain killer.

December 7, is the date……………………. Till then.

No comments: