Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rambling

What’s rambling right now?

- Wondering how the heavy cream could go so wrong?

- Trying to give equal attention to three important people in my life, yet deep in my own thought

- Figuring out why it is so damn difficult for hubby and Chef Diva to be tidy

- Still could not understand why this peaceful country still bread Hilter’s philosophy of life

- Enjoying the last fall of the autumn leaves, yet very disturbed by the abundance of snow

- Missing my precious daughter back home, and hoping that she knows this

- Listening to the ever changing snoring sound of hubby, but why?

- Hating to have to prepare the house again as someone is coming this afternoon

- Wishing that all the documentations will be ready for us to take the next step

- Wondering why some people are being employed yet they don’t even have a pea brain to perform

- Still trying to understand how on earth can I believe that a villain was an angel (in fact I wonder everyday on this)

- Calculating when actually I will write that card out, wrap the gift and get it sent ………… putting things on hold is something so creative

- Ahhh ………………… I figure that some insurance company especially ‘P’ must be an extended arm of Murdoff fonzie scheme. Regrets …….. yeap a tiny bit

- Wondering how can some people think that they are super important, when they are just like a speck of dust on the road that’s not worthy of half of a glance

- Got to go, time for my tiramisu *smile*

No comments: