Thursday, November 19, 2009

Medical Journey

Finally I went to see the doctor; the continuous pressing pain on my left arm is becoming unbearable. The queue was as expected………………. Long. Meanwhile hubby and me went to this little Chinese do for a bit of snack. A terrible mistake, as the food was so not worth it.

Arrived back at the clinic, waited for approximately 15 minutes when my name was called. The smiling doctor has got an intern with him; I could only picture my daughter doing the same thing soon. Distraction, distraction……………… hemm.

The doctor looked at me and I looked at him (actually he was waiting for me to talk, but I was busy in my own thoughts, smiling and giving my concentration to the intern), until the doctor asked me, ‘how can I help you?’

Anyways, after the meeting, this is what I have to do. 1) I was prescribed with pain killers, though I insist that I do not want it, the doctor was adamant that I should keep some in case of emergency. 2) 3 kinds of X-ray were requested to be done immediately and 3) an urgent appointment with the Neurologist.

Leaving the house early today to do all these, and ok my medical journey to be continued. Bye.

No comments: