Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eid Adha

Eid Adha, both Chef Diva and my little angel were at work and school. Hubby took the day off as we still have urgent errands to run, and we were supposed to meet someone at 5pm.

Wishes from friends and families came through emails as well as text messages, of which some was responded to and some were ok……………… ignored. It is bad when I am not sure anymore if people are being genuine or otherwise, it is bad I know, but I have come to this stage of my life that nothing really matters.

Sari asked if I was making any rendang, I wish I had, because I would normally send some goodies to her house on Eid. However, I had run out of dried chilies and it is not possible to make any without dried chilies. Once I tried making rendang using the Thai bird eye chilies, but it was super hot thus making it impossible to consume.

My sister and I had an exchange of text messages which made me laughed, when she offered to send come dried chilies, or otherwise she will fly over with some rendang. So sweet of her and so thoughtful too.

Eid Adha people, may we always walk in the right path of the Lord.

No comments: