Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Can't Explain Anything At All

Sometimes darkness is a solace
Sometimes angry tears blind my sight
Sometime vengeance feels so right
Sometimes I think to be bad is best

There were days that I wish for the sky to fall
There were days that I wish the rain never stops
There were days that I wish the train will keep rambling on
There were days that I wish to keep on hating

Today I look at the mirror and I just wanted to break it to pieces
Today I heard the wind howling and I just wanted to shut it up
Today I found some pictures and I just wish to burn them to ashes
Today I saw those happy faces and I just wish that there be miseries

I don’t want to know why I am here
I care not for the scars on my bones
I am torn and tortured
Yet I can’t explain anything at all

No comments: