Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long Nosed Proboscis


It has been 3 months since I returned home and being away from yours truly proved to be very tough. Everywhere I go, everything I do and every picture I see reminds me of him. The countdown to his arrival just makes me feel as though time is stalling in front of my eyes.

While I was walking in the main street of Kuching, there were so many things that I saw, which I really can't wait to share with him. One particular picture caught my eye, I immediately know that this will definitely bring hilarious laughter to us. The picture is of a Long Nosed Proboscis monkey is something that only we can laugh at, little secrets that we will not hold against each other and something that we will not be ashamed to be associated with.
Yesterday while he was cooking his lunch, I decided to send the picture to him, I told him that I had finally found the long lost uncle of his and he should quickly make a trip to visit. When he saw the picture, we both spontaneously burst into laughter, we were laughing so much that it brought tears to my eyes, and till both our stomachs start to ache.
Yes, look at the picture, honestly the nose reminded me so much of hubby's nose, not literally, but of course it is nice to make fun of each other every once in a while.
Inta ayuni right? *wink* *wink*

1 comment:

Shadi said...

You have a Heart of Gold my Love