Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nasi Goreng

For so many days I have been very involved in the praying ceremony, yesterday was the third and last day which I failed to attend as I was not feeling too well. The previous night my little angel had left my bed in the middle of the night claiming that I was frightening her with my dreams. Actually, I was so damn tired and yes for two nights I have had some unrest sleeping moment.

So this Sunday, I extended my sleeping moment though initially I had planned to go and do my hair treatment. When I finally woke up I was so hungry, still half asleep I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and yeah there was a bowl of remaining cooked rice. I just want to eat, so the fastest will be to fry the rice.

For anyone who wanted a quick fix for the empty stomach, and of course discovering that you have remaining overnight rice, let me share my simple yummy fried rice recipe.

Ingredients

Cooked rice
French beans (chopped into small pieces)
1 tomato (cut into small pieces)
2 eggs (fried and cut into small pieces)
Some anchovies, garlic, onion and small green chilies (pounded together)
Some vegetable oil

Method

Heat frying pan on medium fire, add the vegetable oil, once hot fry the eggs and set aside. Fry the pounded ingredients in the remaining oil till fragrant, add a bit of salt, fry for 3 minutes. Add the chopped French beans and rice, let them fry for 5 – 6 minutes. Finally, add the cut tomato, eggs, and fry for another 5 minutes before serving. Yummy!!!!

No comments: