Monday, October 20, 2008

Dermabrasion and Farting

My body is finally taking its toll; I feel sick, tired, and so much in need of sleep. All the running around is telling me that I am no longer at that young age I once was. The skin on my face really is in need of urgent attention, I am starting to have eye bags which I completely distaste, and my shoulder is beginning to have the same familiar pain again.

Life to me is to be taken one day at a time, so as much as I want to plan addressing the problems besetting me now, I have to be realistic as I will only be available for myself, when I am done with everything else.

In between all the things that I was involved in, last Friday I went to see my Dermatologist. After some consultation she told me that I need to slow down and that I will need to come in for a treatment to my facial skin. I agreed, all I wanted is to be pampered in a quite and peaceful environment, so that I can just go into dreamland while being pampered.

At 1630 hours today amid the sudden downpour I was standing in my Dermatologist clinic, and can’t wait to get started. Honestly, all I can remember is the lady putting my hair in a scarf and into dreamland I went. By the way, the whole day I have been having a bloated stomach, and I can only imagine how much of my farting the poor lady has to endure while working on my face (smile).

I actually had the Dermabrasion procedure done today, whereby the top layer of my facial skin is "refinish" through a method of controlled surgical scraping. The treatments will soften the surface of my skin as well as the bags under my eyes.

Of course, this is only the first of a whole package procedure. In between dermabrasion and farting was a super happy me!!!!!.

No comments: