Sunday, October 5, 2008

Enough


It is so sad when you are being treated worse than a dog, shouted at as though you are the maid and nothing you do can be right. I stopped asking where I have gone wrong. Because I know I am not perfect, and I can only do the best in what I have put myself into.

For nearly the whole month of Ramadhan I have desire for a certain specialty, however, when I requested for it, it is as though I am a bagger pining for a bag of sympathy to be given what I wanted, reasons being I am too demanding. So be it!

This kind of scenario had taken place much too often, and after yesterday I finally decided to put a full stop to such treatment. No, I will not ask anymore and I pray to God Almighty that I will not be too weak to be dependent on anyone at all but Him.

I had a big fall in my wet kitchen last night while contemplating my life, and cooking fried Maggie noodles to fill my empty stomach. It was such a fall that I could feel my head vibrating, my right shoulder was so painful, not to mention my back bone too, so much so that brushing my teeth this morning was such a chores.

After the fall I can’t help but remember an old tale, which says that if you desire something and you did not get it, mishap is bound to come your way, so it did come my way. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I hope you're feeling better now after that fall..

i missed to greet you Ramadan Kareem and Eid Mubarak! hehehe better late than never right?!

Hope you had a great holiday! ^_^

I saw my link on your list, unfortunately you can not view all my entries, pictures and blogs if you're not a member of multiply too, hehehe you have to be on my network! =) Why don't you creat a blog there as well?! ^_*

muah!
take tons of care..
regards to Amal!