Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday



Today, my little angel turns 13. We decided to do something different, because it is kind of sad when the restaurant I choose is not to everybody's liking.

She has a choice of going to singapore or Kuching. She decided for Kuching. Wise choice. She wanted to do a lot of things while in Kuching, ofcourse that will not be possible, but it is her day so I will try to fulfill whatever is reachable.

My little angel is 13, she's grown to be a real princess, she's pretty, smart, witty and a real sweetheart and all that I could ask for. Today and many more days ahead, my princess will learn to walk tall into the real world.

My Prayers that the Almighty keep her safe, healthy and refined always. I will forever hold her close and guide her through as long as she needs me.

No comments: