Monday, November 21, 2011

You Can Call Me Garfield

 
 
 
For the past couple of days I have been pretending to be a cat, I will purr like a cat, scratch like a cat, fuss around like a cat but most of all I will snuggle up like a cat. I like it when my little unit is being entertained by my clowning around. By behaving this way, I am trying to bury the constant pain that has taken over my daily life.

It is not easy to feel so wasted, I keeping telling myself that I can overcome any hurdle in this life, I am one that has got high tolerance for pain, but now I surrender, I just succumb to it. There is really nothing much that I have not done or can do anymore for the moment. Visits to the doctors are beginning to frustrate me and I am ditching more appointments. I don’t even go for the follow up with my new neurologist. Heck them all, I just want to be a cat now.

I will just sit on the window seal and watch the autumn leaves falling one by one, I will count the early snow that trickle from the branches, I will keep on laughing at the many black birds that keep hitting against my window, then I will go back to my comfort zone and snuggle up against all the humongous cushions. I am a cat remember, cats love to snooze.

I want to snooze my pain away and pick on my favorite food, and when summer comes I will be that fat, fat orange cat, and you can call me Garfield.

No comments: