Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's Cooking?

  Pineapple Upside down, a requested by my Chef Diva.  Please refer to my old entry for recipe
 Fried snake beans with tofu and bean thread (soo hoon)
 My angels’ favorite egg sandwiches, this is a common sandwich for the family.  We served this sandwich for breakfast, evening tea or as pack for picnic.
 Sardine and potatoes puff pastry 
 Home salad – we normally eat this salad with my own charred steak.  Ingredients of the salad: cherry tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, dried tomatoes, green apple and avocado.  No dressing is needed.
 Prata with beef rendang (please refer to my old entry for the recipe of beef rendang).  The prata is from Sri Lanka, we bought ready made from the commissary.
 Poached eggs

Fried beef liver with ginger, garlic and parsley 

No comments: