Friday, November 25, 2011

Just Temporary

There are many dots in my life that I have not been able to put together, this is because I was busy helping others to find the connection of their life. I wonder and looking backwards to my life, how many dots have I missed in the connection along the way, and how many dots that I have purposely passed? And, could this be the reasons that I am still feeling incomplete?

I guess it does not really matter, as I trust that the dots of my life will somehow connect in the future. Everything is destine and even if I have missed anything in the past, and may miss in my present, I know I am gonna get that dot back in my future.

Therefore, this feeling of incomplete is just temporary, though I must admit that it can be bothering me at times.

No comments: