Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Hate Me Too

The sharp throbbing pain on the left side of my head woke me up at 0332 hours, I am kaput I know. The pain has been there since Friday evening. On the same day I was trying to ditch further physiotherapy and cold munari plus the electrodes (whatever) treatment, but with no success.

My feelings are not too happy right now, I am running a marathon with no ending ribbon to be dashed. I am being referred from one doctor to the other. In the beginning I warm up to them, then I despised them. The more I am with them, the more irritable news that I got. Conclusion, I don’t like them anymore.

I am trying to erase a lot of faces in my thoughts; I don’t want to recall each appointment that I have had with each and every one of them. They are human like me, therefore, mistakes are abundance. I am playing my own devil advocates. I am loosing trust in this industry; shall I go to a shrink next?

I don’t know, the throbbing is annoying, irritating the guts out of me. I put my fingers on the pain area and I burped a lot of air, I feel like puking, my eyes are blurring.

I hate me too.

No comments: