Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Or Is It Wrong?

Me to Chef Diva: Baby, can you please pass my coffee to me, by the way are your hands clean

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Me to my little angel: Sayang, can you fetch a root beer from the fridge for me please.

LA: ok mama

Me: please wash your hands first and wipe the can before you bring it over

LA: ok mama

When she hand me the can of root beer

Me: is it wiped and clean?

She looked at me and rolled her eyes

Me: Honey, can you cut the apples for me please, and don’t forget the cinnamon powder

Hubby: ok

Me: Honey, please wash your hands and make sure that they are clean before cutting the apples

Hubby: What’s up with you and your obsessions of being clean?

Well, honestly, I don’t know but it is becoming too much. I realized that too. But then again what is wrong with being over clean right?

Or is it wrong?

No comments: