Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let Me Not Be Another Statistic

Down with fever, the throbbing head continues from last Friday. The pain killer and medication is no longer helping. Next appointment will be November 21, 2011. Spent most of my time trying to figure out what could be so wrong with my system.

This morning while watching X Factor with Chef Diva, suddenly I could not focus on the screen anymore. My head was spinning, and all vision was blurred. I was shocked, lying down on the couch; I reached out for Chef Diva’s hands and start some supplication. Hubby was requested home immediately.

I puked my whole stomach content on the living floor, head still spinning. All the telltale signs of something that I pray will not be; were flashing in front of my eyes. Tomorrow, I decided to market for another doctor so that treatment could be moved forward.

Let me not be another statistic, insyaAllah.

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Assalamualaikum Ma

I pray that you will be OK, how I wish I am there to comfort you. But rest assure my prayers are always with you after Solat.

BIG HUGS, lots of LOVE..
Neat