Friday, April 1, 2011

Today I Cried


Today I cried, it was a very good cry

I cried because I was frustrated

I cried because I know how unfair this world can be

It was just something that I needed, I guess

May be I don’t realize that I have been bottling a lot of things

Thank you Lord for letting me cry, thank you for listening to my prayers

In times of darkness, in times of unhappiness and in times that I needed you more

I was so glad that I was alone when I cried, except for that someone over the phone

When I cried no matter how short the cry can be I will just be sobbing mad

Yet I wanted to be heard and to be composed

So today I managed the cry with a very tactful conversation

And I hope it gets me to where I am heading to

When I stood in front of the mirror, I saw how so quickly my eyes puffed up

Hate it when I can’t hide my crying physically

But guess what, I like how I feel after the tears had gone

Thank you Lord, thank you for Your Company always

No comments: