Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It Was Just A Twist Of Fate

What is the probability of being hurt in a tram accident? My answer will be very slim and most probably in the ratio of 0 to 10. However, by a twist of fate I was the lucky passenger who got hurt while riding on a tram.

My little angle and I had just boarded the tram after lunch together, we were laughing our hearts out to some silly personal jokes that only the family unit can relate to. Before we could even find a place to sit, I was thrown so hard against the metal bar behind the driver’s cabin. I was so shocked and looked at my little angel, trying to understand what had just happened, and then I felt a severe pain on my left abdomen.

Next I know I was already on the ambulance, police and paramedics were talking to me, and my little angel who was accompanying me on the ambulance was so close to tears. The ambulance ride was short as the siren was on and traffic was stopping for us.

The rest was history. This is my second ambulance ride since living nearly 5 years here. It is just a twist of fate, when decision to do something was dragged a bit longer because I was so engrossed in those knick knack shops.

It was a mere twist of fate that the accident happened on a day that both my little angel and I decided to be merry, when the sun was smiling at every blooming flower.

Indeed it was just a twist of fate and I was the chosen one.

No comments: