Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stalker


Are you stalking me?

But why?

I thought you hated me with such vengeance that you don’t even want to know my name.

Your indifference towards me does not matter anymore.

I have decided the fate of life is beyond my grasp, and my faith I do accept.

But why are you stalking me?

Do you think you can still gain favors by spreading all the pathetic stories?

Do you think you can still get what you want from them by selling me?

Well, I hope you still can, I hope there will be more for you to gain in tarnishing me.

But just understand that it is not my loss, neither is it my benefit.

I have come to the end of the road I don’t FUCKING care.

Be well, be happy, be a show off, be a vulture, be whatever you want to be.

For they don’t know you as I know you, the way I know you.

Spread your wings, fly as high as you can, but remember those who fly so high have only one way to go, and that is down.

I do not wish that for you, but if you do fall, it is only your own doing with them encouraging you on.

When that happens, remember my name.

No comments: