Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lost In The Maze

My sense of direction is one of the weakest qualities that I have. Now that my little angel is here for her semester break and when hubby was away I have to make sure that I know where to send her for her gatherings and get togethers.

One of the days that I had to do this was last Sunday (April 17, 2011), as fate had been written almost all the transportation systems were on hold because of the Vienna Marathon. Being one track minded I was lost at how to maneuver our way once I realized that our tram and train route were affected.

With the intuition that I have, we managed to find the meeting place for my little angel; the next problem was how do I get myself home. I have no clue at all where I was at at that moment. Once I saw the girls with one of the parents as a guardian left for the function, I left the meeting place with an attitude. I walked where my feet were taking me just to realize that I was travelling from one tram to the next tram and then from one train ride to another, ending in the maze of the full marathon.

How I got there, why I was there, heaven knows my heart. Giving up I decided to just wait for the marathon to be over, only to be told that the marathon will end by 1900 hours.

Well, I was lost in the maze and needed to calm me down before I could think straight again.

Therefore, whatever……………

No comments: