Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 22ND Birthday Amira

Hi Darling

This is a mother's wish to her dearest daughter who turns 22 today (your time 12 midnight). I love you so so much, no words can express the amount of love that I have for you. I wish I can carry you like a mother kangaroo everywhere I go and every country that I am. However, I know that this is not possible as you are no longer a baby, you are an adult now. I am always proud of you and will forever be, I know you are trying to reach for the stars, just remember that I am cheering you on. If you ever fall I will be there to pick you up and cradle you close to my heart. Have a wonderful wonderful birthday ok sayang, even if you were to celebrate it alone, make it a happening alone birthday for you. Today I will burn 22 candles for you darling, and buy 22 lollipops and give them to 22 random children. The symbolism of the lollipops is for Allah to bestow you a very sweet life from now and forever.

Happy 22nd Birthday Amira, mama sayang kamu.

May Allah hold you close to Him always

Missing you
Mama

P/S: This email was sent to you at exactly 0:00 hours Melbourne time,

No comments: