Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Much More Do I Have To Take?


Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. There were good news all around, and I had a fun time with my little angel strolling in the mall, though I have to endure the back pain and the pain in my upper leg joint. I really don’t know what’s up with the bone, but one thing for sure the doctor told me that it will be gradually worse as I age. Well, I have stopped whining and complaining, each time I feel the pain I will stop for a few seconds and rub down the pain and then continue with my walking.

Today is a new day, a day of little expectation but a day full of things that I am not happy about, in short I am stressed. I refused to use that word, as I think it is only a mind game when I realize that I am stressed, both pains in my leg and back became more severe, and it goes to my head as well. I kind of feel like blacking out and the room seems to be spinning around me. It is bad and I don’t like to be stressed, I just want to go on with my life. I believe after all these years I deserve a living.

When I was on Skype with Chef Diva today, I told her that I was just mentioning to hubby the other day that, maybe I will be happier in the next world, just maybe I can at least have my own life where no one can be judgmental. I think the spiritual world will be more peaceful, I THINK.
Chef Diva’s quick response, “No, ma you cannot die, you will not be happy there, you will be turning in your grave, because we need you here, and because you need to take care of adik”.

She’s right, my job is not done here but how much more do I have to take?

No comments: