Monday, April 4, 2011

Alverde Is My New Skin


I first discovered Alverde when I decided to change all my skin care and make up (not that I am using much) to the less commercial brands and preferably BIO. The only place that I can find this brand here is in the DM stores, or may be DM has always been my preferred store.

I also encouraged my girls to start using brands that will be beneficial to their skin and body, and not be intimidated by famous brands. In fact whenever they ask for some skin care I will not hesitate to get Alverde.

Quote:
The Alverde natural cosmetics products conform to the guidelines for controlled natural cosmetics of the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Trade Company (BDIH) for pharmaceuticals, health.

Alverde products are free from all synthetic fragrances, colorings, preservatives and ingredients of animal origin with the exception of bees and wool wax, honey, silk protein, Pearl Extract, Shellac, carmine, hydrolysed keratin, milk protein.

The raw materials used preferably come from certified organic farms.
Alverde products contain no mineral oil based ingredients.
The skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed.
Unquote

Currently I am using the pressed powder, tinted moisturizer, lipstick, lip gloss and also the rouge powder. I love the natural look that comes out from these products that I am using now.

The product is really good and easy on my pocket. I hope when I am no longer living in Europe, I could still find them somewhere in the Far East.

No comments: