Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waiting

There is something about waiting that changes a person from nice to nasty, from smiling to frowning, from alert to sleepy, from sitting to standing, from reaching out for the phone to totally ignoring it. So, what is it about waiting that can very quickly alter the mood swings?

I can only speak for myself, truth be told, I HATE WAITING, simply not cut for that, simply cannot tolerate that. I keep to timeliness, appointment is a must for me, and if in some situation first come first serve, you will see me waiting at the front line and not the back. My adrenalin sky rockets if I were made to wait more than ten minutes from the appointed time.

There were times that I just walked out of the place or ditched the people that I am supposed to meet. In fact couple of times I left an interview because I was made to wait, too bad to me if they cannot keep to this simple timeliness, therefore, they can never be a good employer. I realized that this is not a smart attitude on my side, but I just don’t wait on time.

Look at this picture; I took this when I was waiting to see my doctor. I don’t know what goes inside this poor lady's head, she must be so bored from waiting that she started to fall asleep, a deep one (I would have just left and come back again later). My little angel and I were afraid that she might fall off from the chair that she was sitting on. Waiting must be that miserable!!!!!!

Anyways, at this point of time, I am still waiting, waiting for something that could have been, yet still far fetched. Ahhhhhh………………………… well, it must be a message for me to learn patience in waiting.

No comments: