Friday, August 20, 2010

Muruku Craving

How often do you crave for something and your mind keep on reminding you over and over again about the percentage of your craving. Of late I have been craving for muruku, it is just amazing how my mind goes full swing to wanting to eat this muruku.

Back home I know just the place where I can get the best cleanest none commercially produced muruku, and that was from an Indian man who has his business by the road side in a housing area in Bangsar. He runs his business under a small picnic umbrella, two small tables, a stool for him to sit on and a wok for frying. Everything he sells was just fantastic and fresh. He also sells very tasty potato curry puff and some other Indian pastries that I don’t know the name.

Anyways, the murukus that he made was just one of the best that I had ever tasted. The combination of the flour, chili, salt, spices and oil could not have been better. People normally eat muruku on occasions, but the muruku that he provided is good to be taken anytime, and I used to enjoy mine with tea or coffee.

I guess it must be my mind rambling over things that I wish I could have while my stomach is empty from 0400 hours to 2016 hours in the evening. Ahhhhhh…………. Still I wish I could have that muruku.

No comments: