Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Mother's Heart

Was on long distance call with one of my girlfriend today, after all the excitement of salutation she told me that she was very sad about her children’s attitude towards her, and how they were treating her. I cannot help but heave a heavy breath, and think hard before responding to her.

I told her that I truly understand the predicament that is tormenting her, I feel her sadness of a shattered mother’s heart, and I have cried the tears that she is still crying. My advice to her was to let go, just let go, hold nothing in your heart, just love them and set them free.

Yes, they think that everyone is better than their own mother, but don’t take heart on that because good times will come back someday. As mothers we just have to pray that the Almighty protect them always and give them the best in life, and as mothers we should not be stuck to thinking that they have to feel us. This would be a whole waste of time.

I promised her that we will meet each other sooner if not later and meanwhile, she should walk in the garden and laugh at the monkeys, or run as fast as she could to evade the monkey chase.

Be strong girlfriend for regrets could only bring remorse to a mother’s heart.

No comments: