Friday, August 13, 2010

For 3 Years Now - It Is Down To Android

For so long I have been pestering hubby to be a guest writer on my blog, the reason behind this pestering was because I do want someone to carry on blogging for me even when I am dead and gone, and also because I want hubby to start penning down our story, the version from the corner of his heart.

Anyways, after so long, today he is delivering his first contribution to my blog. Excuse him if you find his first entry rather technical. The reason I am stuck to him is because technically I am not and I need someone there (ha ha ha……………… kidding, I love him).

(Hubby writes)

For 3 years now; Beggars on the road, garbage collectors, hawkers peddler, cleaners, showoff students and work colleagues were passing me by with their flashy overrated iphones, looking with pity on my retarded windows phone with the silly stylus. My PDA was a pain with horrible interface and painful crashes. Flashing it did not help either, I must have flashed it a hundred times over trying so many 6.1 and 6.5 versions of windows mobile. All crap!!!

Waiting for the new windows mobile 7 was proving pointless, with a conclusion that by the time it is up, it would be outdated. That left me with either a blackberry, an iphone or an Android.

Proudly, I stood my ground by not getting the stupid giveaway iphone. I don’t like Blackberry either with its computer like interface. That left me with Android which was making an impressive entry.

After pages of research and the coming of the HTC desire, my choice was made. This is one hell of an Android. For boring technical specs visit http://www.htc.com/www/product/desire/specification.html

For more than a month now, I am a proud owner of that beauty with the kick ass OS that has today officially surpassed the iphone in the market.

No comments: