Monday, August 30, 2010

The Rustic Couple

The way they dressed up for the street show always impressed me, I love the rustic idea of the costume and it really make them stand out from the rest of the morden time court jester (if I may call them).

Look at the pictures, every time someone put a coin in the pot for either of them, they will bow very gently with their eyes closed. Many people dropped coins one at a time from the lady to the man. However, one smart aleck decided to see what happened when the coins are put into both pots simultaneously.

You can imagine what happened, they never stop bowing and standing, bowing and standing, as more people decided to have fun with them. We had a good laugh, but they keep their cool and I think they make quite a collection from being clown around.

I still like their rustic costume.

No comments: