Monday, August 23, 2010

Ketupat and Kurma

The package arrived very early last Friday morning, in fact I was still in bed and hubby was about to go shower. I was not aware that it was the delivery people, and when told that it was a mistaken buzzer, I went back to sleep.

I only realized that it was a package from my dearest Medic Princesses when I was opening the blinds on the windows. We were all so excited to receive the package knowing that it contains all that we have been missing for a long time.

Among the content of the package were some instant ketupat and kurma powder. Without thinking too much, a decision was made that we will have ketupat for Iftar in the evening. I boiled 8 packets of the mini ketupat which instantly got my little angel worried in case this will not be enough.

The ketupat was accompanied by chicken kurma and aurbegine chili as we do not have the ingredients to make the peanut sauce. Ah well, as long as everyone is happy what’s missing can always wait.

Thank you sayang for the package, you are appreciated.

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

your very much welcome.

yeah, actually, is 8 mini ketupat enough?

hehehhe