Friday, April 9, 2010

What Is Life Without Mama?

Yesterday I was still not in the best of health, and whatever food that was given to me tasted so plain and not nice. However, I was so energized to get out of the house today as I had received an invitation from AAI to view a movie. The girls decided that they would like to come along, and hubby is to meet us straight after work.

Since the association was a self supporting group and their intention is noble, I willingly made some egg sandwiches to be shared during the show. I dragged myself to the kitchen to prepare the sandwiches, and I also baked a Swiss roll for the family (my first time ever). Once done and all packed, I went to take my shower, do my evening prayer and get ready to leave.

We were all geared up and excited especially Chef Diva, since this will be her first time at AAI. I know she was dead tired and all she wanted to do was heat the sack, but she was happy to come along, and I was happy too, as this means another quality time together.

We arrived on time, but strange there was not a single soul to be seen at the theater. We started to speculate that may be they moved place and failed to inform me, because we were on the dot, and the show would have started already. We moved from one building to the other, still there was no one in sight.

I told hubby to on his internet so that I can read the message from AAI again, he did just that and hold and behold I had read the date wrong. We all roared out laughing so hard and hubby said no one can do this except me. Well, age is catching up I guess.

Whatever, we had a fun night; we ate half of the sandwiches while walking away from AAI and to a restaurant for dinner. As usual Chef Diva and me were fooling around nonstop which makes my little angel laugh so hard till she cried.

What is life without mama? Ermmm……………….

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

now i know where my brain came from haaa