Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Please Keep Your Comment To Yourself

I didn’t know what bugs were in me the whole of yesterday, I could not sleep almost the whole night. My stomach was churning and gurgling, my throat tasted bitter, and I felt nauseated, so I ended up hugging the computer instead of bear bear.

I felt my energy so drained out as I have no appetite at all; it is good that hubby will not be back for dinner today and between the girls and me, we can do with simple meals. However, I was so not in the mood for anything, so when Chef Diva arrived home from work, I requested that she took over the kitchen today. I know she was really very tired as she started her work very early in the morning, and her kitchen was pretty busy the past weeks, but I really have no choice.

She made Salmon steak with boiled potatoes, garlic sauce and steamed vegetables for us. It was just fantastic; we always enjoy her Western cooking. I may be bias but she is simply the best. Anyways, we always have a good chat or a good laugh over dinner, but somehow our conversations had been at the same subject lately. It was over stupid comments people made on facebook.

I don’t have a face book, so whatever they tell me I try to give them some feedback and coax them not to take comments seriously, just read them, and forget about them or if possible delete the comments, so that they don’t have to be bothered by that anymore.

Different from my little angel who will just deletes the contact totally, Chef Diva is more forgiving; she will still keep the contact and just ignore further communication. People are just nasty; I guess it must be the air that they are breathing if not the genes that they were born with. Either or I hate when my girls are affected by it, so they decided that they wanted to create a no relative especially aunties contact on face book. Smart girls!!

Then they realized that they are aunties themselves………………………. (lol). Some dogs will go on barking at anything till they drop dead; I hope my girls will not be affected by such dogs.

No comments: