Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nothing Is Everything

Once I thought I need everything to live this life, but as time passes by I realized that everything is not the thing that I needed to go on with my life. As I eat, sleep and wake up every day, I learned to focus and visualize and I think I at least need something in my life.

Yet when I have that something I feel that it is closing in on me, it is suffocating me; making me labor myself more than I had wanted to. I meditate and seek the answer to know if I still need something if not everything?

The conclusion that enlighten me heaved many sighs of relieve as I am happy knowing that I do not need all the things that I am surrounded with, but I only need to be practical and think of the only thing that is most important to live this life and that is to think.

Life is a breeze after all.

No comments: