Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Her Frustration

Of late she has been kind of distraught at her work place; I try to encourage her to be more receptive to people’s behavior, and advise her that she is only getting the feel of the tip of the iceberg. There will be worse kind of people that she might have to encounter as she progresses with her career achievement.

Trying to make her tough can be quite stressful for both of us, as it breaks my heart each time she will have to shed her tears over some frustration that she could not face out front. We joke about the situation afterwards, so that she will feel better and more confident of her rights.

On some occasions, my little angel and I will meet her anywhere and everywhere, and we will poke fun at her. She is always game for anything, no matter how tired she may be after work. Starting work at 0600 hours is not a joke, but being in the hospitality industry she ain’t got any choice for now.

The pictures in this entry were taken when we took her for an afternoon tea on one of her not so nice situations after work, and me trying to capture a big zit on her forehead, and she trying to ditch me. We had fun and that matters most for us.

I just want her to be happy and know that no matter how nasty people can be, no one can take away your dignity from you. Be strong for your mama ok Chef Diva, or at least for yourself.

No comments: