Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fear Not Girlfriend

What do you do when you feel that time is running out on you? What do you do when everything you wanted seem so far fetched? What do you do when the one that you love and trust begins ignoring your call when you need him/her most?

When she called me this morning, I was surprised; it was still very early to receive a call from her. I answered, but can only speak briefly as I was still riding the train on the way home. I told her that I will call her back later.

The conversation that we had upon my reaching home, was mainly a one way conversation, I played the role of a listener as my thoughts and my tongue were not in sync to answer her and to have the normal conversation that she needed.

What do you tell someone when she was told that she has now reached the stage 4 of her cancer, how do you tell her that everything will work out eventually, or where do you go from here to cheer her on, to let her trust again, to let her feel that life is still worth living. I was dumbfounded literally.

I am praying for you girlfriend, trust me I am feeling you. Please don’t be afraid, everything happens for many reasons, and we will not know it until we analyze everything, and learn to accept the twist of faith.

Thank you for telling your son that he can count on us whenever he needed. As much as you want, we will be there for him, insyaAllah.

No comments: