Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Slimy Tiger Woods

Watching the live interview with Tiger Woods on his early comeback at the Masters Tournament last night, made my stomach quench so hard that I feel I nearly want to vomit blood. His look is so shabby and yet as proud as a dead peacock. His bullshitting is still as the golfer man who once cheats as an infidelity will not hesitate to go into that dock again.

What is golf without Woods? I would say many, as tomorrow he will be so yesterday. The media frenzy on Woods is no longer his talents on being the greatest golfer, rather to get him to come out with the truth on his addiction on drugs and his many sleazy SMS to his collection of cheap mistresses.

Enough of Tiger Woods already, he bored me to death. Move on people go to the next best golfer who is not as slimy as he is.

No comments: