Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mind Over Matter

All they wanted from me for X’mas is a sample of my poops and tubes of my blood. How hard is that? Answer, very hard, as I am a natural born constipate. I only have the urge to poop once a week or three days once. Believe it or not, I have been like this ever since I can remember. Now with the pressure put on me, it is making the situation worse.

Where my blood is concerned, I am used to being poked by the needles and am not too afraid of that, however, my veins are so embedded that the doctor has to keep on poking both my arms before the blood can be taken. Even if the pain is bearable it can be super super annoying.

So for now, with the persisting excruciating pain and the pressure on me nothing is happening. I guess it is mind over matter.

……………. and the waiting continues.

No comments: