Thursday, December 3, 2009

Like The Sands On The Beach

It breaks my heart to know that you are constantly asking about me, wanting to know if I am alright, and if I will ever be coming back. What can I say? Other than that I am hurt, too hurt and still hurting.

I love you, that is a given, this love I have for you will never fade away. Every day I bow down to the Lord begging him to protect you, and to keep you safe, and in good health. I never ever forget you, but I no longer cry at the sentimentality of your thoughts. I don’t know why.

I carry what you said with me in every way, I am sorry but that was the day that I was hurt like I have never been hurt before. Your words, your aggressiveness, your accusation just would not leave me. Like the sands on the beach, it will go with the wave, but gather its formation time and again. I am still trying to come to terms with these memories, but I fail.

I don’t know what the Lord has in store for me, but one thing that is constant is my love for you. Forgive me if ever I was so wrong, forgive me for allowing you to believe in all the rumor mongering, forgive me for not being hard on you (how could I?). I seek your forgiveness.

May you be at peace always. I love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...if only I could erase the hate and all the perasaan kecik hati...I could be enjoying his company, his warmth, his whatever...:-)....now I just keep on to the hurt and "how could he"...and be without him...

now...is there a name to those feelings that separate both of u...there is I think...God Bless U.

Anonymous said...

that comment was not him or one of his friends or relatives...it is just me, random visitor....sumpah.